Pastels with Emily Christoff – Session 4
November 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on November 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Purchase at the dollar store or Walmart
- This can be reused for each class..
- Use your own soft pastels or purchase at DickBlick.com for $24.95 https://www.dickblick.com/items/21948-1209/
- Prismacolor Nupastel, set of 12 or larger, $12.90
- Use your own hard pastels or order from Dickblick https://www.dickblick.com/items/20034-1209/
About Your Instructor
Emily received her Bachelor’s in Fine Art from Bowling Green State University in Ohio where she focused on life drawing. While still in art school she began selling portraits as a career. She has taught portraits since 1984 and continues to support herself with portrait commissions and teaching.
Arts on Main is proud to offer a wide variety of classes and workshops for both Children & Adults. Among these are Summer Camps for Kids, After School Enrichment Programs, Plein air workshops, Classes for oil/acrylic/pastels/watercolors/cold wax/drawing, Gallery Talks, Paint Nights, Weaving and Felting Classes, “Crit” Sessions, Open Studio, Glass Blowing and our much-touted First Friday Events each month to open our Monthly Exhibits! Check our website regularly for up to date offerings! If there is a class you would like us to offer, please call our Admin. Assistant, Blair Waters, and let her know. We appreciate all suggestions for new classes. Arts on Main complies with all current safety precautions regarding Covid-19.